All CaesarStone’s quartz surface products are manufactured from up to 93% quartz (one of nature’s hardest minerals) and high-quality polymer resins and pigments that are compacted under intense vibration, vacuum, and pressure into dense, non-porous slabs. CaesarStone’s quartz slabs are then post cured, gauged to precise thicknesses, and polished to an enduring shine. This results in surfaces that retain the cool, tactile qualities of natural stone while offering design freedom with almost unlimited application possibilities.
Although long used for the finest residential countertops, CaesarStone also offers an attractive and versatile finish for commercial and institutional buildings. Our quartz surfacing is tough enough for wear and tear on virtually any interior surface, and attractive enough for any design inspiration.
Top Reasons to Choose CaesarStone
- Trendsetting: CaesarStone’s surface is versatile and functional with endless design capabilities, available in a large palette rich in color and texture.
- Natural Beauty: CaesarStone is 93% natural Quartz.
- Non-Porous: No sealer needed, mold and mildew resistant.
- Durability: CaesarStone is heat, scratch, and stain-resistant.
- Cost Effective: Comparable to granite cost! CaesarStone lasts a lifetime, so you do not have to replace it – EVER.
- Low Maintenance: Soap and water is all that is normally required to clean CaesarStone.
- Recognized: CaesarStone has been recognized by the Good Housekeeping Institute, earning the prestigious Good Housekeeping Seal.
- Lifetime Warranty: Covered for Life.
- Eco-Friendly: CaesarStone is committed to protecting our environment. From investing in recycling technologies in our plants to embracing environmentally sensitive suppliers and carrying GREENGUARD, NSF, ISO 14001 and 18001 certifications.